Terms & Conditions
Makeup by Carly encourages you to read the following terms carefully as it is a legal document and, upon paying your booking fee, you agree to be bound by these User Terms.
- Booking fees are non refundable under any circumstances. This includes, but not limited to, situations where the appointment is cancelled due to illness, personal relationship breakdown, financial, family situations and unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to: health pandemics, changes to regulations, health warnings, weather events, travel limitations.
- A $110 booking fee must be paid in order to secure your appointment. This booking fee will be deducted from your final invoice.
- Your appointment is not secure until a booking fee has been received. No appointments will be held without a booking fee.
- Appointments are based on the information you provide so please be as accurate as possible. Following the booking fee payment, invoices will not be reduced. If a member of your party cancels, you are welcome to replace their spot with somebody else.
- The balance of your appointment must be paid in cash on arrival to your appointment.
- Appointments take place at Carly’s home studio in Trinity Beach. Carly respectfully asks that no more than one extra guest accompanies the client.
- It is the responsibility of the client who books to understand, agree and be responsible for all conditions, including all payments being made by the specified dates for all persons in the respective booking.
Time management is of the essence therefore adherence to appointment times is critical in ensuring that Makeup by Carly delivers the service you expect and will be strictly adhered to. Please arrive only 5 minutes before your appointment time. Should unforeseen circumstances arise, the onus is on the client to advise Carly as soon as practical. Makeup by Carly is not responsible if desired completion time is not met due to late arrivals.
Please note that all prices are subject to change. If you have already paid a booking fee then you retain the rates invoiced at the time of booking.
Bookings are subject to availability; please contact Carly to confirm availability. In order to secure your appointment you will be required to pay a non-refundable booking fee, which is deducted from the total cost of the appointment and will not be refundable under any circumstances, including unforeseen circumstances.
Makeup by Carly does not hold any appointments until the booking fee has been received.
The client scheduling the appointment will be responsible for full payment of all services in the event that other people in the group do not pay their portion.
If you are having difficulty viewing, receiving or paying an invoice, please contact Carly immediately.
Please note that service will not be provided without payment in full on arrival.
Makeup by Carly does not offer refunds for any completed services at any stage. If you are in any way dissatisfied, the onus is on the client to notify Carly whilst on location.
Please confirm your numbers carefully at the time of your booking, as Carly does not offer any reductions at any time for makeup services. Should someone in your group booking cancel at any time they are welcome to be replaced with someone else, e.g. a friend or relative. You will be charged the full amount of the service since the booking duration on the requested appointment has been specifically allocated to you which results in lost earnings/bookings for Carly. It is your responsibility as the client to communicate and make the other parties aware of our rates and terms of service.
Cancellations will result in loss of the booking fee. Booking fees are non refundable under any circumstances. This includes, but not limited to, situations where the appointment is cancelled due to illness, personal relationship breakdown, financial, family situations and unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to: health pandemics, changes to regulations, health warnings, weather events, travel limitations, venue closures.
Health & Safety:
Makeup by Carly is not, under any circumstances, responsible for any allergic reactions to products used. The onus is on the client to give advance notification to Makeup by Carly if you or any of your group have particular hypersensitivity that you are aware of. Should you bring your own product that you are familiar with, then Makeup by Carly would be happy to use the product. Carly cannot make guarantees surrounding quality for product(s) you supply for her to use.
To ensure health of Carly, her team and clients, Makeup by Carly reserves the right to refuse service on any clients displaying contagious viral symptoms including but not limited to cold sores, vomiting, diarrhea or rash.
Full makeup includes the usual applications to the face area and neck. Any other required applications will be charged for and quoted prior to application in the areas not included in our usual service, including but not limited to the back, chest and remainder of the body, particularly where extensive works and product applications are required.
Should special or tattoo coverage be required please advise Carly in advance so this can be discussed for time and cost to be quoted.
In the rare event that Carly is unavailable to attend the appointment to provide makeup services on the scheduled appointment time, Carly will make every attempt to reschedule. In this situation only, will the booking fee be refunded. However, the limit of liability is a full refund of all monies already paid for the makeup for the affected appointment only.
Clients acknowledge that Makeup by Carly may use any photographs or images taken for portfolio, website and any promotions.
The contents and advice on this site are for general informational purposes only and should not be substituted for seeking the advice of a medical professional. Carly accepts no liability for any claims arising out of the misuse, allergic reactions, or any injury suffered with the consenting use of the products and equipment offered by Makeup by Carly. By making a booking with Carly you acknowledge and accept this policy and release Carly from any liability if such a situation should arise.
By paying the booking fee, you agree to the terms and conditions set here.